isn't it?

Monday, March 14, 2005

Updates

It's been almost a week since I last blog. So, what was that that kept me from blogging??!!hmmm..anything really *big* happened>?yeah! I've got an offer from Berklee! Just in case if you're wondering, I'll be leaving Melbourne in June, flying off to Berklee end of August..*sobsob*..When I got the offer, I was quite uncertain as in whether or not to go. However, I've finaly decided to go. Thanks to mom, she told me that Leehom graduated from Berklee..*pheww..*..ahaha..just joking..Of course, my decision wasn't based on that!:) I surrender everything into the LORD's hand, and yes, HE did guide me through. I don't know how, but somehow or rather, I feel like I should go. Anyway, Berklee has always been my first choice. No offends to melbourne univ, but, I still want to go to America.

A really busy weekend! On thursday, I went to my aunt's house. My cousin and I went out for a movie, Constantine!Superb..but the tickets were so expensive!It costed $11..yeah,but what can I do??Keanu is so hot!plus, I really like it. No regrets!

On Friday, I got back to the city, went shopping with Jelly. We, actually, she bought a lot of stuff, that we need to call Raymond and Diana to come help us carry them back to Jell's apartment! Just so much..

Saturday?..what did I do on Saturday>?? Yeah, went shopping again. Oh yeah, I tried out the pancakes at pancake parlour, it was so good. The cajun chicken sallad was superb!totally love it!! At night, walked all the way down to the city for the Mumba?Momba?/whatever festival. Supposed to see the fireworks, but missed it...sharks! It was quite a scene. Loads of people..after that, went clubbing with Kylie, Jell and friends..okie.

Sunday. Hmmm..big day. The two tribes event at rod lavour arena!! It was a rave party, there were about 20000 people there!omg..first time ever in my life had I seen so many people!! Great rave!! I was so tired after that...felt kinda guilty though..sigh..gotta study this week, no more going out!!yes, serious!

And today, it's raymond's birthday. We had a small celebration for him! It was really fun though, each of us brought some food and we had a great night filled with laughters and all!

I can't believe it!It's tuesday already??..gosh..wednesday is coming. I don't know why, but, I get kinda freak out on wednesday. Cuz i'm gonna see Olga..Piano used to be a lesson I enjoyed so much, but now, looks more like nightmare..not that bad..but similar.


in the music lib


kylie & me!


me, erica & kylie..rave!


raymond's bday


that's kevin from hk.my coursemate..i look nice here..eheh..soweee kev


jelly & me...buddy!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat