isn't it?

Friday, March 04, 2005

Malaysian Food

Last night, I went to a malaysian restaurant *kononnya* for malaysian food. No doubt the atmosphere was there, but, the food, was kinda bad. Probably it was just mine, well, I don't know. I ordered char kuey tiao, it was kinda badly fried, like black. I'm afraid if I take another bite, I would have cancer!gosh..The drink was okie, cuz I didn't order a very Malaysian drink!*grin grin*..After dinner, we *my friends and me* went over to college house. There, I met Khengying and Sheikyan!However, they were on their way out for movies!*sob sob*...but, we did manage to snap a picture!yay~will post it soon, cuz I still don't have my internet. Using my cousin's one..hehe..will have it on monday, I promise. Then I can start calling people!:) Ever since I came here, I suddenly realize how much I miss listening to my phone ringtone, cuz it never seems to ring!sad sad sad..Going out later with my cousin, hmmm..probably gonna buy some stuff..chiao!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat