isn't it?

Monday, March 07, 2005

I've got my house phone line

Yay~today, finally, I've got my house phone line!!yay yay~~Cuz cost way too much to call using my cell phone!So, if anyone wanna call me,*just in case*, feel free to call my house number!ahaha...0393475882, not really sure about the international code though..think its 006..yeah.

Before I forgot, I did my laundry on Saturday, Sunday, and today. Gosh, took me like all three days to finish washing all my clothes! I never knew that it takes like almost 6hours to wash and dry my clothes!!omg..On Saturday, I brought all my clothes to my cousin's house to wash and dry, cause it costs 8dollars to do so in my apartment!aha..to safe money..eheh..so, yeah. I kinda spent my whole saturday afternoon in her apartment, doing something unusual called, *Laundry*!!Then, at 7pm., my Korean friend called me up, asking whether I wanna go for dinner at her place, so, I say, YES!We cook steak!Yes, I made it!!ahah..so amazing rite?!:P After dinner, we went to starbucks!aha..there, I had my 3rd cup of caramel machiato in one week!which is *bad*...but...

Oh yeah, there was this rainbow which I saw on Saturday that was so beautiful. It's like one whole one! So amazing! It really did made up my day! I was so haaaapppppeeeee..Never seen such beautiful one before! Yeah, I cried! It really reminds me of the wonderful world that God created.

On Sunday, I went to church!! The church was actually located 5mins away from my apartment, but I didn't know about it, so, I took a tram down to the city in the morning, met my cousin, then her friend sent us there. Then only I realize that it was actually just down the road!It was a good church though. I enjoyed the service a lot.Very vibrant!:) Kinda like it!:)At night, after dinner, I went for practice!aha..I did at last! I felt so weak, my fingers are so weak, but i suppose that's because I haven't been practising for quite some time..hmmm..gotta work on that more! Lesson is on this wed..a bit nervous..but, no worries. My strength comes from the Lord! Yes, He will provide!

Gotta go back to my apartment now..nites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat