isn't it?

Friday, February 25, 2005

Nice Day

Hurray!I finally found an apartment in the city today. The place is call College House, about 5mins walk to the univ. It's soooooooooo near!!:)yay~~ Well, I wouldn't say it's cheap, cuz it's not. About 315aussie per week for a two room apartment. However, I'll be sharing with my coursemate, her name is Diana, a Sarawakien..yeah, pwetty cool gal. So, i'll only need to pay like 150++..not more than 190!Which is pwetty cheap, for an apartment near the univ. It's not a very big apartment though, 2bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, a living hall (which is really small), a kitchen (with microwave, fridge,stove...bla bla bla..), forgot to mention the aircond, and 2 heaters! I would say, not too bad after all!:) Am really happy about it! Again, I did not eat my breakfast or lunch or dinner! Cuz I was so busy looking up for apartments, walking around campus and all..But...I've finally got my ice grande caramel machiato from starbucks before I catched the train back!!finally!after 2 weeks??!yay~~ Australian don't really fancy starbucks as a matter of fact, or they do? cuz i don't really see many starbucks around..so yeah..
I got back from the city at about 6.30..guess so. And yeah, I went to the city alone today!for once my parents didn't come with me! Back home, I was playing Barbie with my cousin cuz I'm really happy!*finding an apartment*..At around 8, my cousin brother kindly invited me to the youth meeting. Wow..It was a blast. I mean, it was good, awesome, but I was like the oldest there besides the leaders, cuz it was meant for year 10-12 youth, not ppl like 19 yrs old. But still, it was good. After church, around 10, we went for supper, my first meal ever today! Well, I didn't lose any weight, cuz I've been taking my meals at nite, which is, so not healthy, and fattening..but,guess gonna work on it sooner.
Still no time for pic,but will try to take some tomorrow. Will be going down to the city tomorrow to just shift in all my baggages. So, will probably take some pics! Good nite!! Praise the Lord for what he had done for me. Thank you Lord for being so faithful,listening to my prayers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat