isn't it?

Sunday, February 27, 2005

I wonder...

I wonder how's the first day of univ gonna be? Excited, at the same time afraid...what if I can't get along witht the rest well, what if?...Just keep on asking what if many times daily..yeah,that's me, keep on forgeting the fact that, God will provide! There's nothing to be afraid!

Today, sunday, 27th feb. My parents went back to Malaysia today.*sob sob*..I sent them to the airport, yes, I did! However, I manage to hold my tears back. The night before, I was so afraid that I'll break down, and just cry, probably get Melbourne airport flooded (including those of my parents)..but things went well today, no tears shed at all! One drop nearly fell, but I manage to hold it back. I know tears are precious! Yes indeed they are! Thank God for giving me the strenght! That's what I have been praying for the night before! See how amazing God is!!:)

It's gonna be a long long day tomorrow. With classes on from 12pm. Signing contract before 12,get settle down and so on. Really looking forward to it! School starts! The realy music training! Oh gosh..wonder how will life be with reading more music notes than text??..wonder how my russian teacher is..hmmm..heard that she's pretty strict, but, we'll see that pretty soon!

Bed time! So..nites! If you're in some sort of situation, need rescuing, dial 333! It's a rescue code. Jeremiah 33:3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat