isn't it?

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My first piano practical class

Today was the very 1st time I met my Russian practical teacher! She was...FAST, I mean her fingers!*duh* Yeah, she has such strong fingers! While me...sigh..I played sooooo slow..I now realize how fat and slow my fingers are!!*argh..* But, the good news is, I don't need to see her for the rest of the week!! yeah!

To all my *kaki redbox*, I finally step foot in a karaoke yesterday!!The condition wasn't that good, and plus, it was so expensive!

Basically, these 2days, life has been pretty normal,with classes and all. I've finally moved into my new apartment. Still haven't finish unpacking yet though, cuz I'm just simply LAZY. Last night was the first night I slept in my new room! Pretty cool, i mean,cooling..will put up some picture sooner. Settle down at last!:)
Met a korean gal in aural studies today. Her name is angelica, I call her Jelly, cuz she luvs jelly so much! hehehe...

Good news!!!I found a starbucks really near my place! It might be a bad thing after all, cause that means, I'll have excess to my caramel machiato anytime!!oh gosh...No!I won't!!I told myself that I'll only have one per week!!:P

I miss talking on the phone so much, cause it's so expensive to call..gosh..how I wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat