isn't it?

Thursday, March 03, 2005

It's amazing

After meeting my russian teacher yesterday, the thought that whether music is afterall my right choice or not occured. Cause, she's so good, her technique, and I think I'll never be able to reach that kind of standard. Thank god, while I was doing my quiet time, this verse from the bible suddenly struck me, *little by little, I'll give you ....*, it was like, yeah, as long as I practise constantly, I can make it. Isn't god amazing? He knows what I need!! I felt so happy and relief, cuz I know that God will provide!! Ever since I arrived at Melbourne, God has provide me with all that I need. When everything seems to come to an end, I've learnt that it's the begining in God's way!

I'm all happy now, cuz I just found out that I don't have any classes tomorrow!yay~~and I'll be meeting kheng ying and sheik yan!yay~~erhm..gotta figure out my way to royal parade, find ms chin!:)

Good news, my mom, at last, know how to send email!I'm so proud of you mom!!:) It was a really sweet mail! The topic was Hi Precious!!Isn't that nice? And I felt so honoured to be the first person to received an email from her. gosh..it's like her first email in her entire life!!ahaha...my brothers don't get this kind of privillage!geeee...I miss them so much!:) In a happy way though.

Today at concert class, there was this guy, a violinist, he was so good!my gosh...He played so well, and so expressive! & He is so cute!!awwww,...my senior..ahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat