isn't it?

Monday, February 28, 2005

Such a long day it has been. I woke up this morning, feeling kinda excited as this is the 1st day of univ!! This too will be the day I am staying in my own apartment, not really my own, but yeah..sort of,I paid the rent! So, I got up, went and meet Diana, my future housemate, pay the rent, took a tram down to the city, and sign the agreement. Unfortunately, the keys weren't at the office, so the lady asked us to go to the apartment to collect the keys when our class ends, which is at 4.15pm. We agreed. From the city, we took a tram back to the univ to attent our music technique tutorial. We were slightly late, but the teacher was okay, she seems pretty nice. After class, which was 1pm, I went all the way to the internet service to get my excess card! When I reached there, the quee was like soooooooo loooonnnnnggggg..I waited for like 40 mins! Just to get the card!!omg....anyway, I missed my lunch break, went back to melba hall for my piano class,which then ended at 4.15pm!

Just then, Diana received the call from the agent telling us that he's actually not working today, which basically means *NO KEYS*!! OMG!!! So...I gotta spend another nite at my cousin's apartment...sigh..with no extra clothes! Nevermind...

Just a reminder to all students studying in Melbourne, you DO NEED to buy a Metcard if you wanna ride a tram! I always think that signs on tram are just to scare people!! But, today, there are actually people who check!so...yeah,thank god I bought the fare today!:)

Besides all the unfortunate events (no keys & carrying heavy books all the way home), I'm pretty happy and satisfied with day 1 univ!!
Will be going out with Kheng Ying this Friday!!yay~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat