isn't it?

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Thank You

Whatever comes tomorrow, I'll be thankful. To be more precise it would be today. 14th of Feb, such an important day to couples, but what's so important to the *single* me? Of cuz it's important, this, will be the day whether or not I can make it to join the Feb intake for Melbourne! If it's a yes, of cuz i'll be delighted, wait a minute, no, not delighted, a stronger words perhaps! I'll thank God for pulling me through.

So, what happens if I don't? I'll probably blame God, *why are You doing this to me? Why? Why?*...very often, when I encounter any difficulties, when things don't go in MY order, I'll blame God. However, todays sermon reminds me that God actually know what I'm going through, don't you think so? He's with me all the time. He knows what's best for me!He knows my deepest need! If I don't make it, I'll still be thankful. There are probably *for sure* better things awaiting, or, I am simply not ready. I mean, I really do wanna go to Australia this Feb, but, if I don't, I'll accept it as it is!:)

*Habakkuk 3:17-19*
17 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are not grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savious.
19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights.
1
Whatever comes tomorrow, I thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat