isn't it?

Friday, March 18, 2005

sad sad sad..

sad sad sad...I don't know what is wrong with me!!God help me..All in a sudden, I felt so down!!Gosh...and the problem is, I don't know what is wrong, don't know why I'm unhappy..I mean, I should be happy. I've got all that I need, even more, but still..I don't know. Went shopping with Jelly just now, but, I realize that I suddenly lost my enthusiasm for shopping!!Grace...what's wrong with you?? I don't understand myself anymore!! And what's worse? My internet is not working!!~sigh..I don't know, I just don't know. I need....This post sounds really stupid, and so not me, but it is what I'm feeling right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat