isn't it?

Friday, April 15, 2005

real M'sian food!*free*

woolala..I just came back from a delicious dinner!Thanks to the Lim family!Can't remember when was the last time I had such yuMmy real m'sian food!owww..So satisfied!=) who cares about diet anyway?! Just one nite..eheheh..but it was really yummy!curry chicken,curry puff, *yong taufu*, curry laksa!woooo...arhhh...can u sense my satisfaction?!


curry chicken!owww...yumYumyUmyuM!!


cuzzie!jackie,daniel,and ben!=)


my cuzzie *jacqueline* with me!cute=)

2 Comments:

Blogger I'm not the chipmunk said...

You are turning me into a desparate daylight robber! LOL... i want those food... *drool*

btw, saw your blog thru May.

11:22 PM

 
Blogger Grace Tan said...

give me ur add, and i'll courier them to you!ahahah..DREAM ON!;)lol

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat