isn't it?

Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Da Vinci Code

It's the 3rd day of Easter break. Went to Sue Hui and Sha Fun's house warming party this afternoon. Loads of good food and people. Later on went to my aunt's house for another easter party and then to churh! Today's sermon was rather interesting. The pastor talked about The Da Vinci Book. To be honest, I'm so glad I went. My questions got answered, in a way, confirmed. After reading the Da Vinci Code, I recomended it to many people, because I think it was rather interesting. But, it was kinda anti-christ, so, I was quite afraid that non-christian might doubt chrisitianity. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to provide a good answer to their doubts. However after today's sermon, I think I'll be able to explain, not perfectly, but at least I know.

1. Is Jesus the Son of God?
If it's a no, then there are 2 answers. Jesus either know that he's not the son, but still claims that he is, this leads Him to a Liar, whom he's not. As a matter a fact, He did cast demons, heal the blind, did miraculous work on earth. So, he's not a liar. Or, Jesus thought that he's the son of God, but he's actually not, this will lead him to a lunatic, whom again, he wasn't, because he was always calm while handling situations.
If it's a Yes, then He's the Lord.

2. Is the resurrection of christ real?
Yes! Jesus was persecuted on the cross. That's a historical fact. No doubt. And he did raise from death. 550 people witnessed it. So, it is a fact. He did die on the cross and raise from death on the third day.

These are just 2 sample answers. I'm not sure whether or not I did a good job in explaining this whole thing..think I didn't put them really well, I hope this answers help..*ahem*..

Will be continued....

Some pics from philip Island. Yeah, went there yesterday.

14 of us at churchill farm..


koala!!!so cute...this one is actually awake..how amazing..


super big koala!!looks like a human though..hmmm


@ d koala park..


blue blue sky...green green grass..strong strong wind...less but not least, super messy hair!!:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat