isn't it?

Thursday, April 14, 2005

It's over!=)

Finally, the day I had been waiting for since the begining of Easter break is over!!yay~Done my baroque and classical history test today!woohoo...Don't really know how I fair though.

Just got back from Hawthorn, where the music faculty had an orchestra performance. It was pretty good though. 2 concertos and another one featuring this soprano. She sang really well. While I was sitting down there, I was thinking, IF I had taken up violin or cello or some other instruments, I might be performing too!=) but...I had not, so, Dream on!ahhaahha...I kinda wanna be *there*. I was really tired after class, yet I went, thinking that, it's a free concert, I need to do my concert report anyway!No regrets!additional point, the violin guy was one of the performers tonight!ong!!=)he look so *cun* in tux!gosh..found out his name, is Cameron Hill!muahahah..sound familiar?like cameron highland!=p Melbourne univ orchestra rocks!!muahahaha=)

tIred!Tired!tiRed!tirEd!tireD!!!!TIRED!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat