isn't it?

Sunday, March 20, 2005

My Weekend

Hi friends, I'm feeling much better now. This weekend was kinda dull..Didn't do much. Went out with Kylie for movie on Friday, Billion Dollar Baby. I fell asleep at the begining. Think I was too tired. On Saturday, woke up at 11, took a train to Glen Waverly, had lunch with Dr. Lim's and Uncle David's family. It was a good lunch though. Had such *valuable* lecture from Dr. Lim.

His philosophy:

When you're in love, everything is OK, but once you're out of love, everything is KO.
Never depend on others, should always depend on yourself.
Who would you marry? A non christian with good heart? or a christian with bad heart?


Something to think about during the weekend. ahaha..
As for Sunday? I went to church. It was a good service. The praise and worship was good, and once again, I find myself reconnect to God. Good good good. Keep it up Gracey..Don't let anything put you down!yay~All ready for Monday~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good gwacee!!!!! good!!!! i'm glad that you're reconnected with God once again.... so do I... ;) I'm so gonna miss u when u leave....!! my church buddy cum amazing cuzzie!! sobz.... don't worry.. we'll still go through this journey together..... ;) man Dr Lim's questions are tough!~!! christian with bad heart or non christian with good heart....i would like to know what u think about that.... the 2nd one might be good.... maybe its easier to turn a good non christian into one!!! hehe.....well...it's kylie here btw..... ;P

9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat