isn't it?

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Piano Class

I had my piano class this morning. It went rather well. Didn't get any scoldings from her, not that she always scold me. Something really funny happen today though. Half way through the class, she received this phone call from her son's swimming instructor, telling her that the swimming class will be on thurs 4pm. However she told the instructor that she can't send her son over at 4 because she will be teaching then, but, it didn't seem to work. So, she just hung up. After that, she yelled,"Fuck, the least I need now is a swimming class for my son at 4pm". I was shocked! Stunt. The next thing she did was she threw her little note book and pencil into the piano*a grand piano*!omg...what a scene. I was so thankful that the phone call did not affect her mood though. She was alrite after a while, and goes like, "alrite, continue playing!"..Guess that's how lecturers in Univ are?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat