isn't it?

Monday, April 04, 2005

Friends

I felt so thankful that I've been blessed with a bunch of luvly friends. Friends are such important *element* in my life, just like caramel machiato. But, I guess I can live without caramel machiato, but not FRIENDS. ahahah..I know, chua will be saying that I'm lying, but, it's true.

Back home,*bentong*, I have Waileng,the all time best gurlfren! Fiona*princ3ss fifi*,a genius,one that alwiz give the best opinion! chin*my son,not relatively*,all time favourite yumcha kaki,can always talk to him about everything! Summeng *basketbal crazy*, always *ajek* me! Sam,the most easy goin guy in the whole world, he practically agrees with wuteva u say!ahaha..makes me feel so smart!*wink*! & of cuz, Manyee!best friend since primary!

In subang!ooowwwhhh...I have the whole 8 gang!and the whole pm15!best class eva in Taylors!I miss u guys very muchie!Didn't actually realize that I love you buddies so much till I getto Oz. Yes, I do love u guys a lot!!I'm so glad that we still keep in touch. So,college friends aren't just college friends, but friends for life! Do you guys know how much it means when I receive a message/call from you guys?yeah,it meant the whole world!=)Even a message on msn/friendster/email!It brighten up my entire day!warms my heart!*sobsob*..I'm so thankful that I gotto know u guys back Taylors,esp 8 gang!I miss going to redbox,movies, and even starbucks with you guys!But,I'll be back in July!yay~can't wait to come back to meet up with u guys!!and then go shopping,and probably on the same plane to America!yay~Han and Chua!!Road trip in US!muahahaha...counting the days!oh brother chua, the only person on earth that I know of actually thought that it was Swenson earthquake ice cream when Han told him about the earthquake in Indo!muahhaha..Can't imagine life without such friend!Sorry,but it's really funny. I just can't stop laughing!muahahaha..=P

How could I miss out my housemies in Ridzuan?! You gals are great!!First come seniors, Maymay,Justine,ShuEr,Shizyee. Thankyou for loving me & taking care of me!& of cuz,giving me notes!!ahaha.. Then comes Huaiyi(best rommie,gurlfren),hweiernn(beauty of b503),Wendy(sweet little angel),and younghwee(best neighbour award has to go to you!). Life in Ridzuan will be so dull without the presence of this luvly gals! So sure!=) I so miss the time when we talk for hours and hours on the bed, repeating sometimes*hint hint,ms yow*..but,I had so much fun back in Ridzuan!thanks gals for visiting!luv u gals!

I thank god for bringing you guys *friends* into my life!I do cherish you guys! Can't wait to go home!!Love you guys to the max!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat