isn't it?

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Easter is just around the corner

Easter. People usually remember, oh yeah, Eater is coming soon, yay~hols!!hurray! But how many actually remember good friday, when Jesus was persecuted on the cross? If Jesus was not persecuted on the on the cross, Easter won't even exist. uhuh..just thought of it..

My Easter Break plan:
1. Going to Philip Island on friday.
2. Visiting my lovely aunt's family in Glen Waverly.
3. Attending church on Sunday.
4. Complete my assignment.
5. Practise my Czerney and my Scarlatti.
6. Do revision on baroque and classical, music techniques.
7. Hope to make a trip to Sydney.
8. Rest. Do my laundry...

Ehmm...think that's all for now. At least that what I can think of rite now..before I foget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat