isn't it?

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Titleless

I just realize that i haven't been posting since wednesday. Just in case if you're wondering whether or not I'm upset about my piano teacher, I'm not. No worries. I actually find it quite funny. She wasn't scolding me actually, she was just saying it because she was upset about the swimming lesson time.=)

Thursday was such a long long day! After class, I got home, chill for like 2 hours. Then, went on to Lygon to get my coffee of the day, my favourite Grande Caramel Machiato from Starbucks! Oh yeah, I 've made a new friend from Starbucks!muahahaah..she told me that she'll take care of me whenever I visit the next time. Yummy...extra extra caramel!!muahahahaha=P After getting my drink, I walked to this bookstore. Found my book, PS I Love YOu, which was highly recomended by Ms. Chung Sook Meng.Yes, another non academic book!Should be studying my history, cause I'll have a test next week. But, yeah,it's next week. Duh.!?! The main event of the day was meeting Penny! Edward's ex housemate!! Kheng Ying and I met her in the city. We then went for dinner together!!It felt so good, because I'm actually meeting someone I know, as in I know back home. Felt so good to be meeting familiar faces!!=)

On Friday, didn't do much. Went clubbing at nite, at Lavish. Got this guest list from Phoebe. It was rather alrite..but felt really tired!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat