isn't it?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Happy 20th Birthday to myself!

Turning 20, no more a teen. I thank God for His constant guidance throughout these 20 years. I thank God for His abundance blessings. After saying a short prayer, this song came up on my laptop.

Lord, I give you my heart,
I give you my soul,
I live for you alone.
Every breath that I take,
Every moment I’m awake,
Have your way in me.

Empty promises to God had often been made throughout the years. Yet, god is a gracious God. He’s always willing to forgive me. I thank God for that. I pray that I’ll be able to live for Him, and Him alone, for the rest of my days, starting on the very day I turn 20.

Thank you all for the lovely greetings. You guys made me feel not alone in this foreign land! Thank you. I can’t stop feeling thankful! Thanks to my loving parents who constantly support every move I make, my entertaining brothers, my lovely cousin sisters, and all my friends! On top of my relationship with God, I cherish my relationship with everyone of you more than anything!

Once again, Happy 20th Birthday to me! lOlz…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat