isn't it?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Quickie

Just a quick update to tell everyone that I'm still alive. I'm sorry for not keeping in touch, really bad at this. Have to blame my desk for this. I haven't figure out a way to ensemble it, therefore, it's still lying on the floor. I can't work without a table!! Anyways, I'll get it done tomorrow! Then, hopefully, things will start rolling..lOlz..lame excuse, I know.

Have been busy for the past week. More homework and new pieces to practice. One good thing about Berklee is that, I getto attend concerts for only a dollar!! Yes, I went for this jazz singer's concert on friday night, Lalla Hathaway, it was great! Her singing was so good, the crowd was like cheering and dancing!! The best thing was it costed only a dollar, yes, $1!!! More concerts coming up, I might even get to watch the 12 girls band for a dollar too!! Loving it..Slept through Saturday morning. Then went out for lunch with 2 of my friends at The Cheesecake Factory!!Finally, I've found my cheesecake!!yes, the perfect one, Strawberry Cheesecake!=) All satisfied after a good meal, we set off for a movie. Watch flightplan. I personally think it was very predictable. However, Jodi Foster was definitely a good actress, no doubt! Best has yet to come...I finally went to church on Sunday! ohhh...you have no idea how miserable life was before going to church, that guilt just haunts me, now, I'm free!! The service was actually pretty good. Then, lunch in chinatown, which was cheap, but the food was bad..

Overall, I would conclude that my weekend wasn't the best of all, but I definitely tried out loads of new things, new experiences! Looking forward for the next one!!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat