isn't it?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Friday night

I can't help myself from crying watching The Legend of 1900, call me emotional, but I bet most of you will. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to walk away knowing that someone will be comitting suicide, especially when that someone is my best friend...just a thought.

It's friday night, and I'm sitting in front of my laptop tying this post, after watching a newly recruit favourite movie of mine. Doesn't this sound pathetic? What happen to all those crazy party plans? lOlz..A friend of mine actually called me up asking me if I wanna go party, but you know what I say? Obviously, I said no. First of all, because I'm watching a good movie, I'm not willing to leave my movie, leaving it hang like that. Secondly, I have the tv satellite people coming between 8-12noon tomorrow! Yes, on a Saturday morning. Therefore, I think it's wise to not go.

I want the soundtrack from The Legend of 1900. The dvd too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat