isn't it?

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lying ain't good...At All,even if it's on good course

I lied. Not by myself, but with my beloved cousin. We lied about her not visiting me when she is supposed to. I've learnt a lesson from this. When you lie, everything just seems to go bad, worse. So, it started like this.

***She wanted to visit me during this weekend, more like, I wanted her to visit me, in a way. Then, her mom didn't really want her to, cause, she should be studying. Therefore, we work out this *major* plan, that we'll keep her visitation on the low, so that no one will find out. So, we lied to both of our parents.

And so the curse began...On thursday. I got home around 1pm from college, started cleaning up, again, and finally, by 5pm, I'm done with packing, unpacking, and making sure my apartment is clean!yippie..I was so excited that I decided to cook myself a meal, meaning rice and a dish. I had chicken with gak choi. It turned out pretty good, I mean, the rice is cooked, so is the chicken. Then, I decided to shower before I enjoy my dinner. So, I did. All in a sudden, while I was blowing dry my hair, my apartment black out! yes, meaning, no electricity!!I freak out!Not going to go in detail, all I've got to say is that, it was a horrible night, no fan, no light, I ended up eating in the dark, watching Gilmore Girls on my laptop, which of course didn't last for a long time, cause the battery ran out...that was thursday night.

well...thinking back, that was the highlight of the whole lying thing. yeah..besides stepping on each other shoes, being pretty clumsy through...

However, both our parents found out anyways..so, no more lying!gotto be honest!***

Anyway, so far, the weekend has been wonderful. Loads of shopping done, furniture mostly, loads of walking, and talking! It's good having someone around!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat