isn't it?

Monday, September 19, 2005

A Dream

Every dream comes to an end when it's time to wake up. So is my dream. Wake up from feeling blur, confused, weird, and back to the college life. The past weekend happened just like a dream. I couldn't really recall what happen. Maybe it's just part of my brain that tells me, it's better to forget about it. I remember walking a lot. Aimlessly with two of my friend. Crashing into other people's house party on saturday night and end up sneaking into Hilton hotel's gym. lOlz..that's college. Not the end yet, finally, end up eating pancakes at my aparment at 3 a.m in the morning. Tell me if this is not college life. A bunch of weird musician, doing weird stuff. I don't know..That house party that I went to, was the worse party I've ever been. The place was cramp, no air ventilation, music sucks, and the beer taste awful. I had a sip, and that's it. No more, thank you. Well, its college! The highlight was sneaking into Hilton's gym!gosh..that was so much more fun!



hilton gym..lOlz.




angela & me in boston public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat