isn't it?

Friday, September 02, 2005

A New Begining

Arriving in Logan International Airport, Boston, with 4 large suitcases not exceeding 50 pounds*great achievement*, 1 hand luggage with the apporoximate weight of 20 pounds, and a laptop -----> here, my journey in the foreign land begins.

Tomorrow will be the day when I finally get a full view of my studio apartment. Can't wait to see it! That will be the place that I have to stuck on to for at least a year! Better be nice!

By the way, taylorians, Mr Chua Kian Hoe has safely arrived in Boston. Met him up in the hotel..he'll be transfering to Canada in a few hours time! poor thing...transits and transits..one more to go! Conclusion, take MAS the next time!lOlz..

I'll update more soon!very soon..when all I see is the four walls of my studio apartment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat