isn't it?

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Foot massage

I so need one now! I was standing for like 8 hours on Saturday night, more like, I was paid to stand for 8 hours, or maybe more. Of course, besides standing for hours, I need to put up a smiley face all night long. Stupid me was wearing a pair of flat but pointy shoes! I was so tired by the time I got out from work. I even reach the point of taking off my shoes and start walking, more like running, cause the floor was freezing! And two guys who were still wandering on Newbury,*the street where I live on*, saw me, and ask, "aren't you cold?"! I was like, duh, try doing it and let me know if it's warm! geezZzz..of course it's cold, what do you think?? Besides the long standing hours, the ushering job was actually pretty fun. At least, I've gotto listen to all these really great musician play. Most of them are current students at Berklee, but they sound like a real band man! I want to be able to do that in the near future!

Today, I did a lot of walking too. I'm getting tonnes of muscles on my calf! Massage! Please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat