isn't it?

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My bestfriend

In two months time, I'll be back in Malaysia! A place where I refer to as HOME! Yes, home indeed. The fact that I'm not missing home is totally not a fact, it's a lie. I do miss home. The comfort zone, where you're being pampered, being fed well, being loved..and the list go on and on. Not just this, you feel safe at home, well, at least I do. I mean, Melbourne is alright. For the past 2 months, I did had a great time. With so many asians around, in my class, in church, they are just so many of them, made me really feel at home. Seems to be perfect, yet, there's a tiny little hole somewhere. I couldn't tell. I guess I'm really missing my friends back home. Friends who I can talk to just about anything, where you don't need to pretend *not that I'm a pretender, you know what I mean, don't you*!=) Friends who you click rite away. Never get tired of one another...I really miss that kind of friendship. The kind you know in whatever circumstances, he or she will always stand by you,to support you, the ones that you can turn to for advice, people whom you call them *bestfriends/soulmate*... How I wish they are here in Melbourne..sounded pretty sad huh?!

Coming to a conclusion, I think I do have one. The one and only in Melbourne, God. He's the one that I can talk to just about anything, everything. He gives me advices through his words of wisdom *the bible*. He's always there when I need him. Always. I'm so glad that I've gotto know you, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat