isn't it?

Sunday, April 24, 2005

"IF"

A great trip to Sydney had just turned out to be a disaster! Friends, I've just got back from Sydney. Went there for the long weekend. The begining was great, I felt so fresh and white?*darley toothpaste?* actually tant, cause of over expose to the sun!!The weather for the past two days had been GREAT! SUnshine and wind!Oh..I missed the sun..had loads of goody-goody food and shopping. However the last day, which was this morning, was such a disaster!!

Let's begin. This morning, woke up at 7am. By 7.30, as we were just about to go to the airport, Halen*sydney friend* found out that she had lost her housekeys. aha..so we went searching high and low, the whole house, even the dustbin, but..still can't find it! As the clock went ticking, so was my heart. My flight was supposed to be at 8.45, man, missed it! Later on, we've found the spare keys, so Halen drove us to the airport. Unfortunately, the tickets weren't refundable, so gotta purchase another ticket. But, that's all right. I was telling myself, this would be the worse thing that could happen. However, I was wrong!The worse thing is yet to come!

After checking in, I was chilling at this cafe, having my coffee. Just then, I was like, hey, why not take a picture of Sydney airport?uhuh...yeah, and so, I took one. Then the next thing I realize, the memory card is full. huh, so what did I do next? I went to menu, press the button on re-format, then press OK, and....BYE BYE BEAUTIFUL PICS OF SYDNEY!!! I was stunt, I didn't realize what I had just done! The next thing that appear on the screen was, NO IMAGE!! Where's all my pics??!!!omg..I just deleted every single item!!!man...that was so stupid! I was cursing myself for that!..can you sense how upset I am??!!man..

How I wish...
IF that reformat thingi didn't exist..
IF we found the sparekey earlier...
IF I had been to church on Sunday!yeah, not going to church, that's the punishment!
IF all this disasterous things didn't happen, Sydney trip would be great! It was great..just that with too many, far too many IF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat