isn't it?

Friday, February 04, 2005

Ladder 49

Finally, I watched Ladder 49! So, why did i say finally? First of all, I am not a the action movie type of girl, I don't usually do action or horros movies. Secondly, this movie was supposed to be watched last November, but when huaiyi & I got to the cinema, we found out that they are not showing it anymore!!

Back here. Just now as I was browsing through my dvd *file*, Ladder 49 struck my mind. I was thinking, why not give it a try? It might be nice, since Huaiyi said it was nice. So, I started wathching it. At the end of the movie, I found myself crying *sobsob*! It was really nice, it was more than nice. So much better than I've expected. It was touching and so real. Original. I mean, people expect Jack(the fire fighter) to walk out of the burning building alive, but no, he died, leaving his wife and kids. It was sad, really sad.

Well, just a thought. Ladder 49, highly recomended! Huaiyi, you rock!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logical question

2:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, this rather valuable message

1:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat