isn't it?

Friday, February 24, 2006

eRrmm..LIKE?

I overheard the most "interesting" conversation from lunching at Espresson Royal (my favourite sunrise bagel and hot chocolate cafe in Boston) today. It goes LIKE this..

" I went to the doctor, I was LIKE, well, I DON'T KNOW...The doctor was LIKE..you KNOW..people LIKE us? *erhm..I don't*..It's just LIKE..I was LIKE.." and it goes on and on and on with the word, LIKE. Every single sentence that came out from the woman's mouth contains the word, LIKE.

geEezzz..who speak LIKE that? At the same time, I wonder if I speak LIKE this..or blog LIKE this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat