isn't it?

Monday, December 05, 2005

Running, running, running

Running out of time. Finals are coming up, starting from this thursday, and drag on till the 19th.
Running out of inspiration. 2 music composition+sequencing due on the 12th of Dec and an english paper on the 19th.
Time!! Where are you? I need you!!

Winter is officially here. It was snowing the whole day yesterday. The whole city is white. The road is so slippery, that I have to glide, cause I was wearing some *fancy* boots, which had cause me a pain in the a**. It was a rather graceful fall, suit my name perfectly. It all happen after a long day of walking at the Galleria. Yenny and I were walking towards the T-station. As you can imagine, since it was snowing the whole day, the walkway is kinda covered with snow, which was rather slippery. She was walking normally, strong grip cause she had the right boots on. On the other hand, I have to hold on to her in order to walk safely. Everything was fine till we reach this little slope. OMG..I have no idea what I was doing. I was sliding down the slop, trying to hold on to her arms, so that I won't fall. I was basically struggling not to fall, but she didn't notice but only felt that her arm being drag lower and lower. Finally, when she turned around, she saw me on the floor, burst out laughing. oh boy..and they were two guys behind us. They must be thinking, *when is she gonna fall? Just fall man!!*. It was rather embarassing, but funny.

Enought of stories of falling down. Snowing aint fun. It's cold. Especially when it stops snowing. Boston will be expecting snow on both tuesday and friday.

So much to to this week. Working in the library on tues, wed and sun 8pm-12am, and on thurs, 10-12, then 1-2pm. Practise for private instruction, projects and read Aldoux Huxley's Island, and write a paper. woohoo...So much going on. No matter what it is, Memoir of Geisha and The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe are definitely in my pack schedule this weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat