isn't it?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I've Got Mail

After a long day at college, I got home, shower and got ready for work. When I reached the entrace, I saw a green envelope lying on the table. I've got mail.

I was so excited. I'm sure all study abroad students feel my excitement. Anyways, I opened it, *gently*, as I was walking down Newbury St. It was negative 5 degrees celcius outside, but my heart was warm. I nearly burst out of tears when I saw three beautifully written notes and a key chain *which I haven't yet have a good look at it*, from my 3 lovely ex-housemates!
I was carried away from all the stress and the brutal weather for a moment. Thank you girls! You girls made my day!=)

Back at the library, the books were piling up...I have to arrange and put them back. I usually hate this part of the job, but today, I was smiling as I was doing my job.

5 more days and I'll be on my way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat