isn't it?

Friday, June 24, 2005

Leaving

5 more days, and off I go, back to Malaysia. Two weeks ago, I can't wait to go back. Now, I wish I could stay longer. There are so many places that I haven't been, so many restaurants that I haven't tried, so many people that I haven't yet meet..friends that I haven't got to know deep enough, haven't even found a home church *where I can serve*...All in a sudden, I'm going home.

For the past 2 weeks, I haven't been doing much things. I barely remember what I did..am I getting older?! I basically wake up in the morning, get changed, and go out. My room is in such a mess, I can't be bother to make my bed, after all, it's a just a place for me to sleep..Had been hanging out with my cousins a lot lately, most of the time, see them everyday. I don't feel like blogging anymore..I'm too tired.

Eager to start off new in Boston, yet, reluctant to leave the *foundation* built in Melbourne over the past 4 months..Hardly can I hold my tears when Phoebe left..neither can I when I walked into the music con., the library, everywhere in Univ. All these things have already been part of me..my routine. I knew that I'll be leaving Melbourne from the start, but, I didn't know that it'll be so hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat