isn't it?

Monday, June 13, 2005

A visit to the City of Churches --- Adelaide

*Before I start filling you up my visit to Adelaide, lets talk about thursday!! *
*Thursday*
Had a good night sleep on wednesday! I slept at 4a.m., then woke up around 1pm . Took my shower, then got ready for school. Big day!My piano exam!! I reached the music con just in time to warm up my fingers, then went into the exam room at 2.45 sharp! The exam was okay. I didn't make any major mistakes, memorize my piece*they're both easy*, just a little slip in my scales. I got confused between dominant seven and diminished seven!!I kept apologizing, the examiner was kind enough, she told me to take a breath!! By 3pm, I was already out of the exam room!!!yipPpiiiEee..exams?what are they??!!ehheehhe....muahahahha...
Next, Food!!and shopping!!went shopping with Yolanda!It was her birthday!we didn't manage to have any great celebration, cause it was kinda last minute plan..still, it was great!!took loads of picture of ourselves, again!!

have no idea why this sign was there!!


yoyo,me & bebe!taken at QV where every1 was watchin..ehehe..

*Friday,Sat, Sun,Mon*
Since my flight to Adelaide will be at 7am, so, I might as well not sleep. I started doing my laundry at 2a.m..then tidy up my room, chat a little, then pack my stuff to Adelaide. At 6am, I went to the airport!! My goodness, I was so exhausted by then. I slept through the flight...
It was raining when I arrived in Adelaide. Took a cab to Cheejin's place...felt really tired!!Met him, got my keys to my room, then sleep!!yes, that was all I needed at the moment!!!
Got up, went for lunch, then, to his bio lecture!!ahahah...couldn't understand a single thing the lecturer was saying, so, I started taking pictures, sms, reading my story book,eating,...drinking,basically, anything you'll do during a boring lecture.
After 2 hours of boring lecture, we went to do a little shopping in Adelaide. Unfortunately, I guess I've *overshop* in Melbourne, therefore, nothing really stands up...so, end up buying nothing!!record!!

Day one!

On Saturday, woke up pretty late, cause I was really tired from thursday...went to Hahndorf.Basically, a place with vineyard, strawberry farm, and 1 main street. Got home, eat, and sleep...

Stop pullin my leg!!!

Sunday, woke up really early, because we're going to church with his friend, Sabrina! The service was pretty good, got a free CD!!eehehhe..after that, lunch at Glenelg. A pretty nice beach,with loads of restaurants, and some shops. All was good, except that it was way too cold. The wind was so strong that even I felt like its gonna blow me away!!!ahaah..lolz..

Sabrina, me & cheejin!ahahh..he got cut off..taken on the fairies wheel

On monday, after having dim-sum in the city, I booked my flight to Melbourne!!Went for a walk at the Torrents river,*really nice scenery*, then to the Cathedral..then to Univ. of Adelaide. Took loads of picture. My photographer did quite a good job!!eheehh....

adelaide city

random pic that i like...

When I finally reached Melbourne, I was so happy!!ooohhh..there's nothing like-----Melbourne!Back to civilization!!*joking*..Overall, I still prefer Melbourne to Sydney/Adelaide!!I did have a good time in Adelaide!Don't feel bad for being such a *bad* tourguide!!ehhehehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat