isn't it?

Monday, May 16, 2005

Back

After going through 9 days of sleeping at around 5am and waking up at 1pm, I'm finally back!That was what happen to me last week. Ever since karaoke on that thurs, sleeping at 5am and waking up in the afternoon was my daily routine. *ashame*.I even missed my piano class on wed!That was bad. Crossing my fingers, I hope she's not mad. All in total, I missed 2 tutorials, 1 lecture*because I went for breakfast instead*, piano class, and private piano lesson!! Am I not great?!

No worries! Grace is back . Still as lazy, but not gonna skip class! I will wake up for class! I will practise! I will complete my techniques by wed! I will buy the tuning fork! I will study!*I hope*...*gringrin*..I will read the bible daily!

I'm so motivated. Doesn't sound like me at all huh?!yeah..I know, I know..Grace?motivated?hardworking?Do these words even occur in her dictionary?*I don't think so!!*...but the thought of going back in June, finishing my exam on the 9th, visiting cheejin after my exam*most probably, hurray!*, mom and dad coming over after my exam*mayb*, party all day long after 9th of June!hurRay!!!can't wait, yet, not prepared for exam! Therefore, I shall start studying!!

When I got home just now, I received a mail from Huaiyi!Hi babe!I miss ya!!A really sweet card, with a bookmark. So sweet!I can't believe it!I mean, since when is miss Yow so creative?!ahahah..lolz. I'm really happy & touch!!Thanks for being such a caring friend!!


I know u miss me loads!ahahah..*wink*


The lovely card and the sweet little bookmark!!Love them!!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat