isn't it?

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Back from Subang!

Just got back from Subang today, one word, *exausted*! I am so tired of taking the LRT and the bus! However, besides the transport, the rest was really nice! Reunite with the 8 gang! My journey started on Friday morning. I went to KL with my dad. Due to convinience, he had to drop me off at ampang LRT station. From there, I took a LRT to Kelana Jaya. Half way through, I lost count on how many stations I had passed! When I got off from the LRT, the next thing would be the cab. So, I took a cab to subang which cost RM12, think it was pretty reasonable. Subang, here I come! As i got off the cab, I saw Lenz! yay~ Next, we went into Chua's car with Stuart! We dropped by at Pyramid, supposingly to buy bread from bread story, but, no apple danish! gosh! How could there be no apple danish in bread story!?? So, I decided to stop by in Starbucks! Got my caramel machiato and apple danish! yay~ happy again! A cup of caramel machiato! My favourite! yummmeeee...when i got into the car again, i was being call a *traitor* for not askin abang ah Chua whether he wants a caramel machiato or not! Sorry la! We then drove back to Edward's house. CheeJin and Kinfei were there by then! We yack&yack while waiting for Han darlin to finish her class! When she finally came, it was almost 3 then. So, without delaying anymore, Chua drove Han,Lenz,Kinfei,Stuart & me to the KTM! There again, my experience with public transport starts again! But anyway, we reached Mid Valley at last. First stop, head to the optical shop for Stuart's *shades*..woooo...Next, was Chua's present. The first present was pwetty easy, we found him a shirt from Topman. It was a really cool shirt, funky! Next, we thought of getting him a pair of boxers! So, we decided to check it out at Philosophy! At first, we saw this multi colour boxers, kinda like the rainbow! ahaha..but then, we thought that it was a bit too gay though, so finally, we decided on the polkadots! ahah..& the box was so cute!
Our next stop was KLCC. After getting the presents, we took the KTM back to Central, and then LRT to KLCC! There begins our acting plan! First of all, Han & Lenz will pretend that they'll be meeting someone else in KLCC, but actually, they'll go get the cakes for the birthday boyz. So, I have to go with Kinfei & Stuart. We went to Chilli's to make a reservation, BUT..you're not allowed to make any reservation, I see! So, we waited for an hour before we were be seated. Gosh!! Finally, Edward the *aqua* arrived with Gillian, Chua and Cheejin! We ordered & finally the food arrived! I was half dead by then! So hungry!! Okie, sorry for dragging on & on for so long! Now comes the event of the night! The surprise! We gals, brought in the cakes! The waiter started singing Happy Birthday song! Chua & Stuart were basically shocked! Good, we succeed! ahaha..after making their bUrfday wishes, blowing the candles, cutting the cakes...here comes the torturing part! well, of cuz, the 2 birthday boyz got it all! They deserve it anyway! We had a great time! Crapping and dirtying the place! Swear, I am not stepping into Chilli's for the rest of the year!! What a waste, we didn't finish the cake! Later, we went back to Subang...Then, it was YUMCHA time!which I haven't been for like what? 1 whole month?!omg..I miss yumcha so much!!
Around 3am..it's time to say goodnite!& today, woke up at 11.30..yack again at Han's place, then go makan at Asia cafe..
At 3pm, it's time to say goodbye to my 8 gang! got on the LRt again, then bus back to some where call HOME!
What an exciting day! Friends, I had a whole lot of fun! Thankyou Han for your kind hospitality! Thank you Chua for driving me to the LRT! Thank you Edward,Stuart,Cheejin & Kinfei for being so bitchy! Thankyou Lenz for uniting the ultimate unbeatable b**** power!Finally, thankyou Gillian darling for defending me when the *buah chan buah* menyindir!
Awwww...time to stop now! I am so tired now!guess this is the longest post that I had written after so long!pheEwww...nites..yawn yawn!

make a wish..make a wish..de de dede...

Torturin time!step1:pull ur hair back

step 2:put ur face close to d cake..

step 3:*crash* cake with face!find d candle!:p

finally:pull d candle out!mission accomplished!

free cream mask!multi colour!8 gang invention!

stuart's turn!

chua & his polkadots boxers!ahaha..:p

L-R:Gillian, me & Lenz

Han & me

yummy strawberry!ehrmm....yUm yuM Yum...

L-R:Gillian,Edward,me,Lenz,Han,KinFei,CheeJin,Chua & Stuart

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi vtb..haha think u still remember wat it is mean haha
thank for the birthday's present,meal,and the happiness u guys brought to me on tat day.nyways i m here to write the comment for biatching u hahhahhaa...i m sorry that making u cant go to redbox on tat day(actually not only me)hahhaha.
hayoo need to say thank u again for giving me a chance to appear in ur homepage hahhaa(i know i m lengchai hahaha) n only handsome guys n ugly girls can show in ur homepage right hahahaha....
actually can u plz take off the pic of me.. i feel quite embarassing man...don try to break my image ok hahahah...nyways thank u so much...will miss u when u go oversea hahahhaha

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat