isn't it?

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What did I do last....week!:p

In case if you are still wondering,yes,I am still in love with katie meluar's *The closest thing to crazy*. Have been listening to it since i downloaded it last week! Last week, I would conclude was the most busy week in my entire holidays! First of all, I was busy doing my TOEFL on wednesday. Then I have my three essays. Later on, I have SAT on 22nd Jan, which is a Saturday! hmmmm...the test was tough though. I don't think i did well for the verbal section. It was challenging, I mean VERY! Of all, my greatest achievement would be completing the three essays and send them off in time! Hurray! Yeah, Berklee, here i come! Just one thing, the closing date for the application will be on the 1st of Feb! I am praying hard that it will be able to reach in time! & that I will be accepted!") I am really looking forward to further my studies there! I do! I think i finally found what I want! Thank God for guiding me through times when I am lost, providing me all that i need. He knows my deepest need! Romans 8:28.Lesson from the *life searching* experience, I learnt to trust GOD at all times! Of course, I thank my mom for running high and low, getting my secondary school transcripts,driving me here and there, always being so supportive in whatever that I am doing. All my friends who had given me ideas for the essays, editing my horrible essays!*hueywen,sheikyan,huaiyi & chenmeng**wink* Thanks to my music & english teacher for the referrence, my dad,aunty Jenny and godma for doing the final edition for my essays, thank you so much! Thank you for being supportive for what I am doing now. I don't know whether music is what i want, but right now, I think it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat