isn't it?

Friday, March 31, 2006

Bits of everything

From pre to post spring. Pictures say them all.


Pre-spring break..Life was stressful, that the picture can't even be rotated. *excuse for not being able to understand my baby apple*


Up next comes spring break ^-^

I'm feeling London. Breathing in the old and new.


Busy.Fun.Excitement.


Leavingg London. Peace and calmness awaiting...which turn out to be not quite the truth.

Post Spring...
Got back from a busy tiring yet rewarding holiday. When I left Boston for London for spring break, I left with a wound, physically and mentally. I was tired. Still exhausted when I got back, but in a happy way.

After a rough week, (interview in order to get into music therapy, and homework catching up with me), I survived! Proudly announcing to the entire world that I've been accepted into the Music Therapy Major!! No more saying, " well, I'm planning on studying music therapy, hopefully I'll be able to get in and so..". Cause I'm in! There's no return!=)

A day after the interview and all the breaking news, I woke up in the strong ray which definitely have a warming effect. I took a deep breath..It's a beautiful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger khengying said...

hey hey, congrats ya.. music therapist.. wow, so cool!!
guess u muz had a great vacation in london.. heard that u've met up wit ching yan. hehe... so fun.. but i believe u didnt meet up wit yee han huh? lolz...
til then.. take care :p
p/s: lee hom's album was great.. haha

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Grace Tan said...

thank you thank you!=)
Yeah, London was fun. Met up with May, Chingyan and Annette, but don't remember meeting up with her though..*_*
I'm really excited!!=) Take care, and hopefully we'll meet up at the end of this year!=)

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat