isn't it?

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Updates

First of all, the title wasn't meant to be updates. Again, poor me, with limited vocabulary, ran out with words/ titles.

So far, the week had been productive. I had got some practice done, homework all set, I even worked out for 2 hours? on friday!! The biggest achievement of the week would be cleaning up my apartment on friday night till 5a.m on Saturday! My apartment is spotless now!!wooohoo...My whole body is aching, but I'm so energize. I have no idea what's wrong with me, is that even a good sign? Maybe it is....

Oh well, Saturday was spent walking and shopping at Cambrigde the Galleria with Ieva, Mayumi and Yenny. I bought myself an iPod, my 2005 christmas present! The new 30G ipod video!! It took me a while to finally decide on it. Now I have a collection of apple products. The *apple* of my eye..as Sammi said.

After a long day, we decided to watch a movie. We actually decided to watch Harry Potter, but since Mayumi wasn't there, we decided to watch it other time. Instead of watching Harry Potter, we watched Prime! Which I personally think will be better than Harry...but..I'll definitely watch little Harry this week or so. Anyways, back to Prime. It's been so long since I last watch a movie and cry. The last one was....I don't know...

I'm confused. Sometimes, I wonder if it would be better not to start if it's gonna end. Then again, you wouldn't really know if you don't get it started. Which is worse, to love and let go? or not to love at all. The ironic part about the movie was that, they both love each other, but, why not end up together. Maybe the saying of a relationship doesn't just take love is true. She's 37 and he's 23... a relationship takes responsibilities? what does it take to get started??...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat