isn't it?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

First snow

************************************It's SNOWING!!!My first snow in Boston!************************************************

For the past one week, everyone that I know has been telling me that it's gonna snow this Saturday. Walking home from Nish and Jess's apartment at 5a.m this morning, at 3 degrees celsius, I was hoping to experience the first snow. Well, of course it did not happen. At this point, some of you might be wondering what was I doing on the street at 5a.m in the morning. Here's the story.

On friday night, I went to Salem with a bunch of friends, this include my beloved fellow malaysians, (Jess, Nish, Lionel and Lisa)! By now, I think I've met most of them! Yay~ Anyways, Salem is about 30 to 40 mins T and train ride from Boston. It is a witchcraft town, with witchcraft museum, haunted house and stuff like that. Most of the people who go to Salem during the Halloween season usually dress up in Halloween costume. Last night, I saw a batman, spiderman, superman, wonderwoman, *chucky*, and some girls dressed up in bunny suites and slutty waitress. I bought myself a pair of huge glasses and a pair of red glittery devil horn!*pics up soon*. My first Halloween!! more like a pre-halloween thingi. Anyways, got back to Boston around 12ish, went to Jess and Nish's apartment and played board games and black jack!ahahah..till 5 am. Yes, bAd baD Bad! No regrets!

Okay, back to snow. Around 1.30pm, Mayumi called and told me that it's snowing! I looked out the window, and yes, it's snowing!!!omg..I went crazy for a while calling everyone on my phone list, well, not everyone, but, yeah, telling them it's snowing!!!muahahaah...can you imagine how excited I'm. Yes, very! While typing this post, it's still snowing outside. I have a feeling that I'll soon grow to hate it, but for now, I'm just as happy as ever. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Halloween party tonight and Gwen Stefani's concert on Monday!! With mid-term next week. What a week!=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat