isn't it?

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

This is the Moment

I always thought that this, rite now, finishing exam, is the moment I've been craving for...but it's not!! I'm so bored now!! Going online, finally, on online mode, talking to my friends, listening to music, eating egg tart & my newly discovered yoghurt, called the Connoisseur*such a posh name for yoghurt*, it's really nice. Being no fan of yoghurt, I'm actually loving it!!*Melbourne ppl,got get it from saveway!!*

So, how was my exam??hmmm..I think it went pretty well. I did pretty good for my listening, I think I got 2 wrong out of 12. Music technique was alright too. Except for history, well, actually, I think it was okie too...GOSH!!what am I doing??talking about exam!!see, im so bored!!help me out!!

Can't go shopping or partying, cuz I put on heaps of fat!!So, I guess, I shall stay at home, and???...Hibernate!!! sad sad sad...I wanna go home!!I need massage!!top to bottom!!
Oh!I've just discoverd this icon thingi in msn, the *old laughing woman*..my gosh..that's super funny!!can't stop laughing that! I need something to do!!tell me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat