isn't it?

Monday, May 30, 2005

Faith?

Don't doubt in the dark what God has shown you in the light.

No matter how hard you try, in a room that's completely dark, you'll never be able to see anything. Even if you know for sure that something is in the room, it's impossible to see it if the room is totally dark. You know it's there, but you just can't see it.

That's what faith is like. You may be absolutely confident that God loves you; however, during the difficult and dark times in life, you may not be able to see that love.

Hebrews 11:1 defines faith as being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Even when you don't see God's love for you, you can still have faith that he loves you -- that is, you can be certain that he loves you, even though you don't see it.


During those "dark times" in your spiritual life, you may not be able to see God's love, his faithfulness, his grace, or his promises to you; however, don't lose your faith. Be certain of what [you] do not see.
One day, your faith will be sight.

*article extracted from weekly wisdom explanation for 30 May week*

Faith?..Believing in what you can't see.
Last wednesday, my index finger got bitten by *god knows what it was, meaning, I don't know what was it*, the next thing I knew was, my finger was swollen! The whole Thursday, I was busy scratching my finger. On Friday morning, my finger grew bigger! similar to a small little sausage..my gosh, I was in shock. It was rather too late when I finally decided to go to the doctor, so, I decided to go on Saturday. I was praying on Friday night, praying that the itchiness would go off, so that I can have a good night sleep, as for the pass 2 days, I haven't been sleeping very well..& so, I did have a good night sleep. On Saturday, I went to see the doctor, which cause me 65 dollars! man, but, there's nothing I can do to avoid that. It's my fingers, without them, I can't play the piano, can't even write! so..there goes my 65 dollars, for consultation fees. Then another 25 dollars for the medicine. At that very momment, I so wanna be a doctor!!*lolz..*
Now, I'm just so thankful that the rash did not spread to other parts of my body. Still wanna be a doctor!*droOol*...blahahahah...


my swollen finger..*sobsob*..still look alrite here, I've deleted the severe one!accidentally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat