isn't it?

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My Previous Post

Seems like blogspot doesn't approve my previous post which is titled Busy Weekend. I did write something, but nothing appear apparently!*arrggghhhgaaahhhh*... Anyway, all I've gotto say that last weekend was a really busy weekend, with choir, hair cut, & of cause last round of shopping before exam. Really am amazed by myself, considering how busy I was, I was still able to shop!woohoo..guess the shopping spirit never dies!

It's wednesday. This will be the second last day in this semester. Yeah, and thursday will be the last day! phew...time flies. Can't believe that it's been 3 months since I left home. Cheejin was right, now that I'm about to leave, I feel kinda reluctant. I'll definitely miss all my friends here, not that I have tonnes of them...the lecturers, and the Univ. Coming to univ. has become one of my daily routine now...just like waking up every morning, something new awaits. Next week will be the official study week, which means, I probably won't see any of my friends. Last week of class = loads of pics!!yeah, have been taking pictures everyday, since tuesday. I took one really funny picture with my piano teacher...gonna post it later.

My internet is not working properly...maybe because I didn't pay the bills. But then again, there were no bills sent...so, not really my fault!! Now I know how incovinient to not have internet access at home. My gosh..how can people not have internet??!!

Currently in the state of missing school...what??grace's missing school?!kidding, but I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat