isn't it?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bring me back to life


*A sunny day in Boston during one of the gloomy October days, 2005. *

I jumped. I laughed. I was fresh and young.
10 months has passed, I no longer see myself neither making the same face, nor jumping up high in the air.
So much had happened over my less than a year's stay in Boston, I witnessed the changes in weather, from days when the sun is out, and people with happy faces, to days when the city is covered with snow, so quiet, at times, there isn't a single soul on the street.
I need a break, a break from the glaring hot sun, the cause of my heartache. Give me some snow to cool the burnt-out heart. Bring me back to fall. To who I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat