isn't it?

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Gaps

My world has been upside down. I’m trying so hard to fill in those miscellaneous gaps, but I just can’t. They are not only unfilled, but somehow, seem to grow larger each day. I have no idea how can I fill those gaps.
Sometimes, you think you know someone, the next minute, you realize you don’t anymore. I guess people change, for better or worse. It just breaks my heart to witness all these changes, all, in less than a month.
I want to fill in those gaps, but somehow, a stronger force, will power, is not allowing me to. I still love who you were, but not who you are, at least, not now.
For now, I’m glad that I know, despite all these changes, one thing will never ever change, and that is God’s love. And all these little bumps along the road has definitely brought me closer to God and closer to those that I did not see in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat