isn't it?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gain a little, lose a little, and life goes on.

You gain, you lose, and the wheel of life keeps spinning.

I did not notice the changes in me, until I was reminded on how care free I used to be, how easy going I used to be, and how I patient I used to be. Perhaps that was what you saw in me.

I lost myself in the process of loving you. Perhaps, I cared too much, and I am sure you did not care less. Now, we have lost it, partially. Don't know when will we gain it back again, perhaps, never, but, life goes on, no?

You asked me what I want? I want to be myself again. The person in me that you might or might not love again.

Perhaps today, tomorrow, next week, next month, or never, we never know. At the mean time, life goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat