isn't it?

Thursday, September 20, 2007

9a.m on Thursday

I kept reminding myself that every 9a.m class is an opportunity. An opportunity that many do not have. Therefore, I should attend every single 9a.m class, Tuesday to Friday, without fail. So far, I have been doing all right, attending classes, as well as paying attention in most of the classes, occasionally, wandering off somewhere else in my little mind. However, this 9.am class on Thursday, erggghh..I just cannot get myself motivated enough to go to class. I already skipped class on the first week, and today, as I was getting ready to go for the class, the christian science church bell rang, stopping after 9 times, I found myself unable to decide whether or not to go for class. I can go online, drop this class (last week of add drop), do it next semester, and I can still get my tuition fee refund. So, I went online, and the first thing that I saw was..

NEW EMAIL from xxx. CLASS CANCELLATION.

Maybe I should just drop the class, and I do not have to worry about waking up at 9a.m. on Thursdays anymore, for the rest of the semester. Then I thought, maybe, I should keep believing in myself, that I can wake up at 9a.m, and attend all the classes. What other assurance do you need, when He already believed in you?

9a.m every Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat