isn't it?

Sunday, March 18, 2007

What happens when...

...you fall?

Yes, I fell hard on my arse right across from Little Italy. For the entire day, I was walking safely in puddles, on snow etc..but NOT ON ICE. arrrggggghhhh...So happen today is St. Patrick day, everyone was drunk, so, people falling down on ice, is actually quite common..but, the thing is, I did not even have a single drop of alcohol in my system!arrrrggghhhh..

...you fall, and the people with you are musicians?
In my case, I was out with Lionel and Livia, both musicians.
Lionel who was walking ahead with Livia turn over and said:
WOw, that was pretty LOUD!
Livia: ah..your mike's pastry!

The only non-musician in the group, Ms. HanBoonLi (biotech major in Buffalo):
Are you OKAY?
*Burst out laughing after that*

Pretty much, the whole scene was filled with laughter. No, i did not cry even though it hurt like hell. A fall per icy season, unavoidable!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat