isn't it?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Yay to the Parents & Kids


*Picture found on postsecret.com*

November 16th, 2006. Thursday.
Location: Carter School ( music therapy observation site)

Just like every other thursday of the semester, I went for my practicum at Carter school, where I would observe and assist the music therapist in a one hour session with four children. Today was a little different. It was the thanksgiving lunch with the parents. Some parents were really cheery and chatty. Some just looked tired, and came just for the sake of coming..
Whatever it is, I am thankful for their never ending love for their children.

Looking at this picture, I'm thankful that this was not the last picture taken of you.
I know life is not easy, it has never been easy for you, since the day that you were born,
but thank you, thank you,
thank you for just being there.
I hope someday, my music will bring a smile to your face. *I hope it already has*

*on that day, C picked up the beanbag from the back of her neck and placed it on the tray!go girl!=)*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat