isn't it?

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Is Home a safe place?

**A friend of my friend has been missing for a few days. Her car was found abandoned at the car park of the shopping mall that she last visited when she went home for semester break. The police and family suspect that she has been kidnapped.
I can only hope that the parents will be able to find the answer that they want, soon. **

Clueless.

It finally strikes me that “this” could possibly happen to my love ones, to everyone.

What is happening? What has my solitude, the place where I call home became?
Is home still a safe place? Or, rather, is this world a safe place?

Perhaps I was too naïve, and over sheltered to be able to notice the ugliness of home, of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat