isn't it?

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Missing Items=/

Can you tell the difference? hmmm..Not really. It's grace.grace.and hmm..grace? putting on a little here and there, perhaps?
Nish: I know i know, it's grace and her big face and her big head. *This is what I think Nish willl say if she ever have a chance to. I'm not making this up, I have concrete evidence, *blink*, but...I'llsave it for future usage!!muahahahah..*

So, yes, I can't live without that particular jacket, that one skirt and that one cardi. I just HAVE TO have them!

L-R: Brown jacket from Mexx.Rugby skirt.Miss Sixty Cardi.

Can someone puh-puh-lease tell me the exact location of these items?! I have been searching high and low for them, but they're nowhere to be seen. I knew something was missing from my wardrobe. As I was looking back at all the pictures, I begin to notice what have I missed. And now that I've noticed this missing items, it bothers me a lot. I mean A LOT. It is rather frustrating!

*crossing my fingers*. I could only hope that they are safe and sound, sitting quietly at HOME, untouched, waiting for me to come claim them at the end of this year.

You'll never know what you're missing out if you fail to notice. You'll never notice if it wasn't because of digital camera.baaaah.. *banging head against wall*.

You'll never appreciate if you've never lost.

Maybe someday, we'll meet again.

[Excuse my randomness, it's rather gloomy and cold out there. and..I simply just miss them.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here amazingwaccey.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Research points that nearly 60% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buddies Bloggies

Ben Living in Transitions
Chai-Latte beloved Aunty in Pok-kai
Chin homebOy
CheeJin d Pharmacist
Evelyn Fellow Pianist
HueyWen in Oz Land
Isabeldmonster
Jason Metrosexual Law Freak
Joanne Hommies
Junie Gorgeous Babe
KhengYing the Rabbit
Lionel Popo
Lisa Harpist Aunty
Livia marmar
Maymay Friend from Birth
Melanie mama
Nishy gorgor
Pearly taipo
PeifErn hazelnut's Dream
Shelley the Singersongwriter
Steffy Living in her Microsoft World
Stupidppl is Dead
Sookmeng SookieYaki
SzuYin the FilmScorrer
Veronica Yow the Princess
yEnny the pRoducer
Yolanda my Fellow Music Therapist
Yuanieisabrat